A leader’s job is essential to an organization as they are not only responsible for the success of critical projects, but above all, they have a significant impact on the motivation and wellbeing of their team members. Managers help people utilise their full potential for worthwhile performance. There is no magic formula for great management competence but simply a good mixture of skills and attributes.
L01: Learning outcome
New managers need foundational skills to lead, organize and motivate their people to achieve outstanding performance and results.
- Identify key skills and characteristics of successful leaders and team managers
- Demonstrate flexibility across the leadership styles and develop personal strategies for enhancing the effectiveness of the team
- Develop your team’s strengths
- Manage effective team meetings and briefings and carry out delegation duties assertively
- Resolve conflict and deal with difficult people and situations confidently and positively
- Create and maintain an ongoing action plan for continuous improvement of the team
Taking the lead
L02: Learning outcome
We have tailor-made a 28-hour leadership development program.
The program has been broken down into 6 steps:
- Step 1: Leadership assessment of the learner
- Step 2: One-on-one debrief of leadership assessment (1 hour)
- Step 3: 24 contact hours of training
- Step 4: Putting it all together (2 hours)
- Step 5: Report to CEO
- Step 6: One-on-one post-training follow-up (1 hour)
A leader’s job is to engage a team to do work beyond the capacity of any one individual. It is about enrolling people to utilize their full potential for something worthwhile. There is no formula for great leadership, no magical path to follow. A great leader makes their own path – one that is uniquely based on their skills and attributes. You cannot imitate someone else’s style or use a prescribed set of behaviours.
Key themes that will be addressed in this leadership programme (step 3) are:
- Drive motivation and engagement
- Build accountability and trust
- Be an influencer
- Take actions
- Understand others
- Lead in the digital age
To equip the learners on how to better manage and communicate the change to avoid resistance.
Fit for the future
L03: Learning outcome
Coaching is a powerful management development tool to help professionals leverage their skills in maximizing their performance. Through the process, they are equipped and empowered to deliver specific personal, professional, and organizational goals.
This goal-oriented program focuses on the needs of each learner to channel resilience in each and every sphere and navigate confidently throughout
- Acquire the essential soft and hard skills required for your professional and personal development
- Gaining in-depth self-awareness and leverage on your emotional intelligence