A good talent management strategy has become essential to attract and retain critical talent in an increasingly demand-driven talent market. We assist our clients to design an integrated talent management strategy to motivate and engage their employees to perform. Take the extra steps to prepare yourself for a changing workforce, so you have the skills to fit the unknown jobs of the future.
Our L&D catalogue
Your organization’s long-term success depends on your ability to attract, develop, engage, and retain the very best people.
This workshop addresses the challenges linked to attracting and retaining your best talent, and help employers adopt new strategies and plan future actions to remain competitive. Studies show that the most common reason a person leaves is the same as the common reason someone joins an organization: career development, or a lack thereof.
- Identify the challenges facing recruitment and talent teams today
- Recognize the disconnect between employer and employee, fuelling the great disconnect
- Understand the importance of employer branding in recruitment
- Agree that people are seeking value and purpose at work
- Develop your value proposition that attracts talent
- Identify the impact of employee experience on the talent pipeline
- Identify top talent within the organization
One of the most lacking competencies when looking for top-level HR talent today is business acumen.This workshop is geared towards HR professionals who need increased business acumen skills to understand business drivers to more effectively influence executives and senior management to be successful.
- Understand the evolving role of HR
- View customers from a business perspective
- Identify and solve critical business issues
- Justify the financial impact of your solution
- Add value to the bottom-line
This 5-hour session focuses on enhancing interpersonal skills and improving work relationships. Delegates will develop an insight into how others see them and increase their options when dealing with conflict, low morale, poor motivation or work-related problems.
The course will enable participants to understand how to improve their working relationships with their team members. They will leave the course with a personal action plan identifying key changes to make and skills to practise to build their self-confidence.
- Identify their personal behavioural style and understand its effect on the performance of themselves, their team and colleagues.
- Recognise the human dynamics at work within their team.
- Contribute in a more productive manner as a team player.
- Adopt an appropriate style of interpersonal behaviour for the variety of interactions they complete during a work day.
- Enhance the performance and motivation of your team and individual team members.
- Deal with difficult people and conflict whilst maintaining effective relationship
This is a 6-hour course focused on all the critical elements of business communication, allowing the participants to leave the course with a plan to build their self-confidence and improve their communication techniques.
Participants will also take away tips, techniques, and templates to support themselves in implementing their communication skills back in the workplace. So, whether they need to engage, influence, and connect with people in one-to-one discussions, meetings, presentations, audio conferences or other face-to-face methods, this course will give delegates the necessary tools to communicate effectively and consistently.
- Understand and employ effective communication techniques
- Build self-confidence and improve communication skills
- Positively impact others and develop strong networks
- Distinguish and use different filters, perceptions and styles of communication
- Assess the relative differences in thinking styles
- Build rapport and create productive relationships
This 5 hours, practical and ‘hands-on’ workshop is designed to be a catalyst for innovation and creativity. Based on the latest thinking and best practice used in problem-solving, the course ends by providing the learner with a reporting template designed to secure senior management and stakeholder endorsement for change.
The sessions will revolve around the themes enumerated below:
- Clarify and identify the problem
- Research the problem
- Formulate creative challenges
- Generate ideas
- Combine and evaluate the ideas
- Draw up an action plan Implement the ideas
- Develop innovative and creative skills to assess and solve workplace problems. Make more effective use of their own and colleagues’ creative thinking skills.
- Assess the impact on the business of their recommendations for change.
- Use the DMAIC approach to lead innovative and creative problem-solving sessions.
- Understand how to present new ideas to secure the ‘buy-in’ of others to implement change.
- Construct a report that clearly outlines the thinking process, conclusions, and recommendations for making change happen.
In this course, participants will learn more about how the power of analytics can help build a data-driven recruiting strategy that works.
- Understand why data and analytics are important for recruiters today
- Analyze what metrics/KPIs should be used to gauge recruiter efficacy, and why
- Explore top tools and technologies that can help you achieve those metrics and maximize your recruitment analytics ROI
This course is perfect for people who want to learn how to better manage their emotions by understanding what external factors affect their emotional stability and behaviours.
- Understand the EI model and its core competencies
- Discover the benefits of EI
- Identify strategies and opportunities to apply EI in their role at work
- Learn how to build relationships with others that enable them to collaborate effectively
This training prepares the learners to better understand the profile and competencies of jobseekers. They will be trained on the use of psychometric testing and will be given the tools to better analyze assessment results.
- Understand how to analyze psychometric test results to better match job openings.
- Improve the selection process by better matching job requirements with candidates’ capabilities.
- Learn how to devise the employee development plan by studying the improvement that needs to be highlighted through the assessment.
This workshop aims to keep HR professionals and Managers updated on developments in employment law (including changes in the Finance Act, and serve as a refresher on the Workers’ Rights Act.
Types of contracts
Anatomy of an employment contract
Managing leave entitlements
Retirement benefit obligations
Violence at work: prevention and management
This Time Management course provides you with a thorough understanding of how to manage time while managing several tasks and unplanned situations. The course will help learners improve their own, personal time management skills, whether that be it setting objectives, motivating themselves, overcoming procrastination or using specific tools and technology to get things done.
- Regarding time as a resource to be managed
- Identify and focus on your objectives and key areas of responsibilities
- Establish and overcome the causes of poor time management
- Identify and deal with time stealers
- Prioritize your tasks and the unexpected
Increase personal and team productivity to achieve a greater work/life balance
Drive fact-based HR decisions by mastering powerful reporting skills and getting the metrics right. As an HR Reporting Specialist, you’ll have a comprehensive skill set that covers the entire reporting process, from implementing essential HR metrics to automating reporting in compelling and intuitive HR dashboards.
- Learn to create and implement HR metrics that are perfectly aligned with your organization’s strategy.
- Learn to communicate data effectively by creating compelling reports and using storytelling techniques.
- Develop the skills to analyze HR data in Excel and build intuitive dashboards using Power BI or Tableau.
- Apply the basics of strategic workforce planning (SWP) and build reports on succession and scenario planning.
HRBPs are at the front line of the business, fulfilling the key role of integrating business strategy with people management practices. The HR Business Partner Certificate Program is designed to help human resources professionals prepare to become a truly strategic partner to the business, by acquiring essential skills, ranging from consulting and data literacy to employee experience and business acumen.
- Boost your business acumen by understanding how you can add value to the business and identify strategic challenges.
- Learn essential skills such as consulting, networking & communication, basic finance, and storytelling & presenting.
- Develop data literacy skills and learn to use data to drive fact-based people decisions.
- Learn to apply employee experience techniques to improve interactions between the business and HR.
Performance Management is about establishing a culture in which individuals and groups take responsibility for the continuous improvement of business processes and of their own skills, behaviour and contributions to consistently produce quality outcomes.
We train and provide delegates with the essential skills and knowledge to manage and motivate other people to achieve their best performance.
- Understand the link between effective performance management and business results
- Monitor and measure performance against agreed goals
- Run regular appraisal meetings to encourage staff to reach agreed goals and pick up any development opportunities
- Confidently deal with difficult performance issues positively for all involved
- Recognize when to give formal and informal motivational feedback
Attracting the right talent to the right positions is one of today’s top challenges for companies. With rapid advancements in technology and the ongoing war for talent, today’s recruiters require a totally new skill set. Advance your career through this certification program by developing a comprehensive skill set that you need to become a successful recruiter and create end-to-end candidate-centric recruitment funnels that are perfectly aligned with the company’s culture and strategy.
- Use marketing techniques to establish a unique employer value proposition and establish an influential employer brand.
- Put your candidates at the heart of the recruitment process by creating a seamless candidate experience.
- Leverage data and analytics to make smarter recruitment decisions and continuously optimize your funnel.
We have identified the need for continuous improvement within the company, with an emphasis on developing its people to be better equipped in response to future business challenges.
- To analyse the tasks, jobs, people, and skills that your organization relies upon
- To Identify performance and skills gaps
- Develop an employee’s training plan
- Allows time for effective planning of training activities
- Provides a basis for career planning
It covers 8 essential parts that help the learner in the mastery of training delivery. In this “Train the Trainer” course, participants will learn how to conduct training sessions to help people build new skills or develop new areas of expertise. A good trainer must be a good teacher, coach and public speaker.
- Be able to analyse the training goals and define a training’s learning outcomes
- Learn about communication and listening skills
- Learn how to train groups of people
- Be able to use storytelling for more impactful training delivery
The main purpose of team building is to create a strong team through forming bonds and connections. Our MILSIM (Military Simulation) is designed for groups that want to combine team building and leadership training with adventure, excitement and competition. It includes 3 hours outside activity, 2hrs lunch and 1hr debrief.
- Relieve stress while promoting teamwork in a fun and interactive atmosphere
- Help leaders emerge through practical application of strategic planning
- Build team spirit and friendships as the day progresses
- Develop agility and resilience in the team
- Encourage collaboration rather than competition
Forward-thinking solutions by Engaged Solutions to help employees transition to new roles, remain relevant in the new normal, or step into the world of freelancing and entrepreneurship.
Same job, but elsewhere
- Competency analysis
We will run a career assessment based on the RIASEC model.
It measures 12 interest domains and then matches the individual profile with 138 occupations, enabling the individual to pinpoint the most suitable profession that aligns with their personality.
1. Guided paper-based questionnaire, or
2. Via mobile phone
This will provide us with a better understanding of the individual and advise the latter on career options.
- CV writing and interview skills
The presentation and preparation of the resource is a critical aspect in the success of the outplacement. Engaged will train and accompany the resource in:
- Writing a convincing C.V and motivation letter
A C.V and the motivation letter being the first impression that the future employer will have of the candidate, it is important for the candidate to have an impact on this first encounter.
2. Preparing for the interview
Engaged will simulate job interviews and prepare the participants for competency-based interviews. Competency- based interviews are generally used by hiring managers where questions are asked to find out how the candidate has used specific skills in his/her previous experience and how he/she approaches problems, tasks and challenges.
- Job hunt and application
Acquire new skills, then switch
- Understand the current and future career opportunities
- Identify skills-gap based on your competency analysis
- Agree on areas where participants may need help
- Prepare a roadmap for growth and development
- Identify the alternative sources of training
- Choose the right re-skilling programme
Participants will leave with a roadmap for their reskilling programme (professional, academic or vocational)
Create your own opportunities
Our consultant will teach the participants on how to draw a business plan, and to use it as a roadmap for how to structure, run, and grow his/her new business.
• Ensure candidates choose the adequate field of work based on their “bilan des compétences”
• Guide participants into the administrative and legal requirements of creating their company
• Ensure participants are equipped with a very simple but clear business plan
• Develop and build a strong social media presence
Due to new challenges in the selection and recruitment process that we encounter nowadays, the use of Engaged Solutions’ psychometric testing and assessment centre has become a valuable tool to assess aspects of candidates that may go unseen
Central Test provides companies and individuals with the best assessment tools to help them reveal and fully develop potentials. We offer innovative and reliable assessment solutions that combine state-of-the-art technology to facilitate the detection, development and retention of talent.
Profi Pro 2 is a personality questionnaire that allows you to analyse the traits that influence an individual’s behaviour, motivations and performance at work.
Who is it for?
Employees and Managers
112 questions in 12 minutes
- Internal mobility
- Team cohesion
The profile analysis is based on 28 dimensions in a two-dimensional approach:
- Need for objectivity vs will for persuasion
- Firm vs. Flexibility
- Emotional sensitivity vs stress resistance
- Introversion vs. Extraversion
- Organization vs Improvisation
- Personal balance vs Involvement at work
- Need for direction vs Will for power
- Need for reflection vs. Need for action
- Modesty vs Ambition
- Teamwork vs Need for autonomy
- Individualism vs Altruism
- Novelty Search vs. familiarity
- Free thinking vs Obeying the rules
- Profile Summary
- Graphs and detailed tables
- Custom Comments
- Suitability with 138 business groups
- Appropriateness of the profile with the positions of the company
- Matching with 22 skills behavioural
CTPI-R is a decision-support tool that assesses personality traits, values and mode of functioning of managers and leaders. It measures 19 personality traits associated with 21 key behavioural competencies.
Who is it for?
Managers and leaders
114 questions in 25-30 minutes
- Internal mobility
- Training and coaching
19 dimensions are categorized into 4 groups:
- People management: Affiliation, Affirmation, Control/Power, Accompaniment, Tactics, Trust.
- Self-management: Commitment, Enthusiasm, Optimism
- Self-confidence, Emotional stability, Overcoming.
- Mode of perception: Meticulously, Rationality, Respect for rules.
- Change Management: Action, Adaptability, Experimental, Visionary
- Global work ethics indicator
- Mirror graph
- Custom comments for each factor
Identifies 12 areas of interest and offers a complete analysis in terms of personality, values, potential skills, learning style and work environment. Important in career orientation.
Who is it for?
Students, Gen Z employees
60 questions in 15 minutes
- Skills assessment
- Career management
Analysis of interests according to the 6 RIASEC dimensions:
- Realistic: Manual and technical skills – Physical activity, outdoor work
- Investigator: Interest in science and new technologies – Intellectual curiosity, learning
- Artist: Aesthetic sense, expression – Creativity, design
- Social: Dedication to others – Interpersonal relationships
- Enterprising: Leadership, management
- Conventional: Methodical mind – Interest in data and figures
- RIASEC general profile
- Profile combination
- Custom Comments
- Matching profiles with 138 groups of jobs
- Matching profiles with company positions
Evaluates the soft skills of talents by highlighting their abilities to manage their emotions, self-motivate or maintain good relations with their team. The test offers a calibrated EQ score.
Who is it for?
98 questions in 12 minutes
- Assessment and training of managers, commercial
- Personal development and coaching
Analysis of the 5 general dimensions
- Personal development
Analysis of 15 factors of emotional intelligence
- Expression of feelings
- Diversity management
- Motivation of others
- Social desirability check
- QE score benchmarked
- Result graph
- Custom Comments
- Profile Summary
- Development Points
Assessment Centres are a highly beneficial tool to scout out talent and promote breakthroughs in an organization. They are creative recruitment strategies that differ significantly from traditional recruiting methods. While both involve searching for qualified employees, the latter relies solely on resumes and interviews.
Assessment Centres provide additional opportunities for employers and job hunters alike. In addition to allowing applicants to showcase their abilities and expertise, hackathons also allow businesses to learn more about their customers and clients.
Test the potential of the candidates for intuition vs focus on facts, structure vs improvisation, free-thinking vs rule-following, familiarity-seeking vs novelty-seeking
Test the potential of the candidates for firmness vs flexibility, straightforwardness vs persuasiveness, introversion vs extraversion, personal balance vs involvement at work, desire for guidance vs desire to lead, need for reflection vs need for action, teamwork vs autonomy, humility vs ambition.
A competency-based interview (structured, behavioural or situational) to ascertain the following:
- Can the candidate do the job?
- Does the candidate really want the job?
- Will the person fit into the team / department / organization?